Alastere Forums  
Alastere: the Forum
 | Frontpage | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
General Discussion Alastere: the Forum / General Discussion /

Temporary Hiatus Begin - Aug 15 2019

Author SpaceMouse
Admin

#1 | Posted: 15 Aug 2019 14:59 
I am sorry to do this, but as I am still homeless, and I do not have my computers set up, there will be no update today, Aug 15.
I am working as best I can to find a place to live, but I am facing a high level of discrimination from landlords here. I apologize for this. I hope to have a place to live as soon as possible, and resume updates.
Thank you all for your understanding.
-SpaceMouse

Author SpaceMouse
Admin

#2 | Posted: 21 Aug 2019 18:58 
With hope, I secure a place to live this friday, the 23rd. This means I will update Alastere on Sunday, the 25th, if all goes well.

Updates will continue to be posted on twitter. I am sorry for this hiatus, but I have been living out of a hotel room in a new country for a week and a half now, and just trying to get everything about a new life in order has been pretty hectic. I'll probably make a post about it here after it's all done, but for now, I just appreciate your patience during this time.

Author Ratix
#3 | Posted: 23 Aug 2019 14:41 
Hoping the best for you, love your work, but your priorities are making sure you are ok.

Author SpaceMouse
Admin

#4 | Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:53 
Due to subpar movers, and physical exhaustion, I'm still trying to just unpack / organize things at my new place to be functional. As such, I have not had the time to draw anything or get my art rig properly set up. Updates will resume Thursday 29th, I promise.

Author SpaceMouse
Admin

#5 | Posted: 25 Aug 2019 14:47 
To expand a bit, there seems to be some water damage on some boxes, as well as at least one box missing. It has been an effort to try and get through all this so I can hopefully try to figure out when and where this damage happened, since it SHOULD have been in a climate controlled indoor environment.

General Discussion Alastere: the Forum / General Discussion / Temporary Hiatus Begin - Aug 15 2019 Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
You can post without needing to register! Just enter an unregistered nickname, or leave both fields empty. You can sign in here, too!

Alastere: the Forum Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®